- Joint simulators or rundowns, allow testing pulse tools on torque measuring equipment
- Measuring torque ensures consistent torque fastening operations
- Joint simulators transform pulse tools force into a smooth continuous application of force
- Rundowns never simulate real applications or real joints
- Use rundowns to avoid slamming and ensure repeatable joints
- Rundowns work only clockwise
- If counterclockwise operation is needed, please contact BAHCO.
Max torque range3N·m|Male hexagon width1/4 in|Length90mm|Diameter31 mm|Weight300g|Max. Torque Range3 N·m|Total Length90 mm|Weight (Kg)0.3 kg