- G version fast adjustment: – Time gain: easy and fast moving jaw tightening on the nut using the button. 3 steps: – pull the button to release the moving jaw instantly. – adjust the moving jaw to the dimension required by hand. – if necessary, use the button traditionally for very fine adjustment. 2 to 3 times faster than a standard adjustable wrench.
- GR version with reversible jaws: – Extreme versatility: the moving jaw is reversible. On one side, the jaw is flat for traditional usage to avoid damaging the parts worked. On the other side, the jaw is finely serrated for powerful tightening on tubes and other parts requiring strong grip and high torque.
- Slim profile jaws for better accessibility.
- Extra wide opening for higher versatility.
- Grading in mm on one face.
- Presentation: chromed body. Bi-material grip.
|Length L [mm]||376.0|
|Thickness E [mm]||13.4|
|Thickness E1 [mm]||20.4|
|Thickness E3 [mm]||27.2|
|Head Height C [mm]||28.0|
|Head Height C1 [mm]||47.0|
|Head Width B [mm]||105.6|