- Serrated flat and and oval pipe/cable gripping surfaces combined with a high perfomance cutting edges.
- Cutting edges designed to cleanly cut all types of wire: soft wires and modern materials to a maximum piano wire specification of: – 187A.16G : 1.8mm 215 kg/mm² – 187A.18G : 2.0mm 210 kg/mm² – 187A.20G : 2.2mm 205 kg/mm²
- High Mechanical advantage due to off-set rivet and cutting edge geometry reducing effort.
- High durability carbon alloy steel, with induction hardened cutting edges.
- Mono-Material ergonomic grips maintining accessibililty benefits of classic dip grips, resistant to workshop chemical agents
- Varnish finish to help prevent rusting.
|Length L [mm]||165|
|Thickness E [mm]||21|
|Head Height C [mm]||34.0|
|Head Width B [mm]||21|
|Thickness E1 [mm]||9.5|