- Serrated flat and and oval pipe/cable gripping surfaces combined with a high perfomance cutting edges.
- Cutting edges designed to cleanly cut all types of wire: soft wires and modern materials to a maximum piano wire specification of: – 187A.16CPE : 1.8mm 215 kg/mm² – 187A.18CPE : 2.0mm 210 kg/mm² – 187A.20CPE : 2.2mm 205 kg/mm² – 187AP.20CPE : 2.2mm 205 kg/mm²
- 187AP features nail & screw gripping channels
- High Mechanical advantage due to off-set rivet and cutting edge geometry reducing effort.
- High durability Carbon alloy steel, with induction hardened cutting edges.
- Bi-Material ergonomic grips resistant to chemical agents featuring: – Return spring – Tether ready point (Tether point adds 10mm to nominal lenght)
- Chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- Made in France.
|Length L [mm]||205.0|
|Thickness E [mm]||11.5|
|Head Height C [mm]||42.0|
|Head Width B [mm]||26.0|
|Piano Diameter [mm]||2.2|