- Cutting edges designed to cleanly cut all types of wire: soft wires and modern materials to a maximum piano wire specification of: – 190A.16CPE : 2.0mm 210 kg/mm² – 190A.20CPE : 2.5mm 200 kg/mm²
- High Mechanical advantage due to off-set rivet and cutting edge geometry reducing effort.
- High durability carbon alloy steel, with induction hardened cutting edges.
- Bi-Material ergonomic grips resistant to chemical agents featuring: – Return spring – Tether ready point (Tether point adds 10mm to nominal lenght)
- Chrome finish for corrosion resistance
|Head Width B [mm]||31.0|
|Head Height C [mm]||7.5|
|Diameter D Maxi [mm]||2.5|
|Thickness E [mm]||13.5|
|Length L [mm]||200.0|