- For your safety, all pliers are tested individually at 10,000 volts for 10 seconds, at the end of the manufacturing cycle.
- Narrow, finely serrated tips with side cutting edges. – 193A.VE: straight nose. – 195A.VE: 40° angled nose.
- Cutting edges for copper and hard steel wire to a maximum specification of 1.6mm 160 kg/mm².
- High durability carbon alloy steel, with induction hardened cutting edges.
- Bi-Material ergonomic grips resistant to chemical agents featuring: – Return spring – Tether ready (Tether point adds 10mm to nominal length)
- Varnish finish to help prevent rusting.
|Length L [mm]||160.0|
|Thickness E [mm]||3.0|
|Thickness E1 [mm]||9.0|
|Head Height C [mm]||50.0|
|Head Width B [mm]||17|