- Narrow, finely serrated tips with side cutting edges.
- Cutting edges for copper and hard steel wire to a maximum specification of 1.6mm 160 kg/mm². – 183AE: straight long thin nose with wire stripping & gripping 1.5mm² – 2.5mm² – 4mm². – 185: straight nose. – 195: 40° angled nose.
- High durability carbon alloy steel, with induction hardened cutting edges.
- Mono-Material ergonomic grips maintining accessibililty benefits of classic dip grips, resistant to workshop chemical agents
- Varnish finish to help prevent rusting.
|Length L [mm]||160.0|
|Thickness E [mm]||3.0|
|Thickness E1 [mm]||9.0|
|Head Height C [mm]||50|
|Head Width B [mm]||17|