- Lower the feet with the rotating handle to make your mobile workbench as stable as a fixed workbench.
- Its large 0.7 m2 worktop in multilayered beech wood is coated with lint oil for stronger resistance to liquids and easier maintenance. You can install a vice on it.
- Static resistance is 1-ton on the feet, 500 kg on the wheels.
- Raise the feet with the rotating handle, the workbench is mobile again. This handle also allows moving the workbench easily.
- 4 x 125 mm diameter wheels, 2 swivelling, 2 fixed.
- 6 drawers compatible with XL modules, with aluminium handles and withstanding a load of 30 kg per drawer.
- 1 large lateral compartment to store larger tools or objects, with shelf.
- Single key for the drawers and compartment.
- The left-hand side and back of the workbench can store the JETXL accessories (see FACOM catalogue).
- The worktop is perforated for easy installation of a JET.A6M5 perforated panel.
|Length L [mm]||1194.0|
|Height H [mm]||1002.0|