If you speak to anyone within the trade industry, they will most likely have a slightly different range of tools within their tool kit. However, no self-respecting engineering would be without any of the following essentials:
- Vital to every engineer out there…. a good wrench
- A high quality saw is a must!
- Pliers. Nothing else needs to be added here
- Goggles to protect your eyes
- Jacks to help make lifting a breeze
- Like fixing cars? Then jumper/booster cables are essential
- Make wonky a thing of the past by using a spirit level
- It’s Hammer Time! Well, only if you have a hammer in your toolbox!
- Things could go very wrong if you don’t own a tape measure
- Screwdrivers. Lots of them.
- Dust mask to avoid breathing in any unwanted dust
Of course, we could go on and on listing a wide range of tools but, if you are an engineer and you don’t have any of the above in your tool box then shame on you!
Don’t worry though, because we sell everything on our website. Just click here to see the full list of tools to buy online.
If you fancy an upgrade though, why not check out our pre-designed engineering tool kits which come complete with a great range of BAHCO tools!