- For your safety, all pliers are tested individually at 10,000 volts for 10 seconds, at the end of the manufacturing cycle.
- Serrated flat and and oval pipe/cable gripping surfaces combined with a high perfomance cutting edges.
- Cutting edges designed to cleanly cut all types of wire: soft wires and modern materials to a maximum piano wire specification of: – 187A.16VE : 1.8mm 215 kg/mm² – 187A.18VE : 2.0mm 210 kg/mm²
- High mechanical advantage due to off-set rivet and cutting edge geometry reducing effort.
- High durability carbon alloy steel, with induction hardened cutting edges.
- Bi-Material ergonomic grips resistant to chemical agents featuring: – Return spring – Tether ready (Tether point adds 10mm to nominal lenght)
- Varnish finish to help prevent rusting.
|Length L [mm]||185.0|
|Thickness E [mm]||10.0|
|Head Height C [mm]||36.0|
|Head Width B [mm]||23.0|